Search This Blog

Sunday, May 26, 2013

1week growth pictures!


Just a quick length check! I have been using my monistat mix for a little over 1 week and I have definitely seen growth! I have also been taking Biotin pills to also promote hair growth.

I know my hair looks ratchet!! Lol but this is just a pic of my new growth. The pic to the left was taken about 5 days into the treatment. The right pic was after a week. My new growth is soo thick, you can barley see my scalp through my part! I am holding out for a relaxer because I had one not to long ago.


After a week, my hair falls below my first line, when I first began the challenge.


My left side showed alot of growth!


^^^My hair on the side now reaches the first line!


In the pics above, you can see the line where my hair fell just a week before I took them. It may be slight growth, but it's growth!


A (bad) pic of what my hair in the back looks like! I'll be sure to turn AROUND the shirt to show the lines next time lol




No comments:

Post a Comment