Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Hair update-My 60 day MN challenge!

Hey bloggers! Just a quick hair update. I will be starting my MN challenge today! I will go in this particular challenge for 60 days.I will be using miconazole nitrate (commonly found in monistat and athletes foot medicine) to help grow my hair. CRAZY?! It sounds like it! Does it work?? Yes! According to many many YouTube vids, it has been affective in growing African American hair, whether relaxed or natural!

Hair Journal app on my Iphone to help me keep track


May 14th, day one!!!!

Day 1 of my 60 day MN challenge

Here is a photo of a women that went on a MN hair challenge and got good results

MN challege results (not my results!)

Here is my current hair length (BAD PICURE). I have been relaxed since I was 12. I transitioned/stretched for one year from 2010 to 2011. I relaxed again in 2011.

My current lenght when in ponytail

WHAT WILL IT DO??: MN is basically an anti-fungal medication. It helps kill fungus and bacteria (that may be left by relaxers!!) that maybe preventing your hair from growing! 

ANY RISKS/SYMPTOMS?: There have been reports of headaches, hair loss/shedding when stopping the treatment and dry itchy scalp. 

HOW WILL YOU USE IT?: I will dilute the MN with hair oil. I'll shake the entire tube of MN in a bottle with hair oil. I will use more MN than oil. I will distribute it on my scalp and problem areas, such as the nape and edges, every other day for 60 days.

WILL IT WORK FOR ME?: It's not a guarantee! Do your own research and determine for yourself! 






No comments:

Post a Comment