Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Started my long, healthy hair journey!

Ok guys I'm tired of my hair hovering around the same length! For years my hair has been the same length!! I'm going on a journey to mid back length hair by my birthday next year! I will be using MN to help my accomplish my mission! If you don't know what MN is, google "MN for hair growth"!! I downloaded this app called "hair journal" to help me keep track.


This is my entry for today. I measured my hair.

Hair Journal entry
MY HAIR LENGTHS AS OF MAY 9th!

Front bangs: 7 inches
Back nape: 7 inches
Left side: 12 inches
Right side: 12 inches
Hair lengths on May 9th


It says cm but it's inches lol

I will be posting more pics and info of my journey periodically! Check out my YouTube page for vids!

No comments:

Post a Comment