Search This Blog

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Hair growth-All about protective styles!!

Hey all!! I will be doing some reviews on some wigs soon! I wear wigs because they are the ULTIMATE protective style (in my opinion) because there is no hair left out. Sew ins are protective too but sometimes the hair you leave out can become heat damaged because you may put heat in it to try and blend it with weave. Since I'm on my hair growth journey, I need styles that keeps my from over styling my real hair with heat and products, allowing it to grow!


Fab Fringe wig-color Champagne


Invisible Part wig-Festival


Deep Invisible Part Lace Wig-Americano Color 99J


Deep Invisible Part wig-Latte


These wigs (not the pictures) come from www.elevatestyles.com! They where about $24.99 each which is unbeatable. I will making video reviews on them so keep a look out!

No comments:

Post a Comment