Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

My first Egg & Mayo Protein treatment!

I have started my protein regimen! My hair was super dry....especially my ends. I started doing some research.I then learned that hair needs protein to strengthen it. I had heard about putting eggs in your hair but thought it sounded crazy but it truly works!!



Hair Journal App
 


What I did was mixed 2 eggs and mayonnaise together with a fork. I used a perm brush to get the mixture close to my roots. I used my hands to put the rest in, mainly focusing on my ends. I then out a shower cap on and let it sit on for 30 mins.





Egg & Mayo Mixture, wide tooth comb, shower cap, perm brush!
 




This stuff works wonders when blow drying and flat ironing!
Optimum care Heat protectant by Soft Sheen Carson
 

Above is The heat protectant I used while blow drying and before flat ironing.



Hair Cholestoral!
 

I used the above product along with my egg mixture. Helps restore moisture and shine!



Vitika Hair oil
 


I sometimes use vitika hair oil to nourish my scalp. I use hot water to warm it up, apply it to my scalp, let it sit then wash it out. I did not use it this particular time.


I really noticed a difference in my hair!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment