Search This Blog

Monday, May 20, 2013

Monistat for hair growth: 12 day results???

Ok you guys....is it just me, or am I REALLY seeing growth after just 12 days!!! Take a look at my roots! They are wavy! I just had a relaxer a few weeks ago and normally my roots would still be super flat, especially by how much I flat iron my leave out.

It's a bad picture but in real life, I can truly see and feel growth! Here's another with flash.


You can see the growth a little better in the above picture. I have been using miconazole nitrate, which is commonly found in Monistat. I have been using a concentrated version of the mix, meaning more monistat than a dilute agent. Recently though, I have mixed my MN with another cream moisturizer which has made the headaches go away (headaches are common when putting non-watered down miconazole nitrate in your scalp). I hope I will continue to see growth! My first length check is in 2 days!


No comments:

Post a Comment