Search This Blog

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Biotin for hair and nail growth!

MN challenge update! I purchased some biotin pills today! If you don't know what biotin is, it's a vitamin that helps promote the health and growth of hair and nails. I purchased this small bottle for $2.89 at my local Walmart but they can be found in drug stores as well.




So far, I have been experiencing slight head aches, tenderness at sight of application of the monistat mix and slight shedding (but I'm not sure if its normal shedding or if the MN is causing it because it's not A LOT of shedding). I have so noticed a little wavy hair near my scalp area that wasn't there before. Could the monistat have grown my hair within just 9 days??!!! We will see at my next length check next Wednesday!


I will continue to wear protrctive styles such as buns and wearing u-part wigs and sew-ins to give my hair some rest and time to grow :)


No comments:

Post a Comment